Where can I meet someone other than online dating sites?
While online dating can connect you with a lot of people it still comes down to meeting that person face to face before you decide if he or she is a potential partner. The best strategy for meeting someone that you are compatible with, who shares your relationship goals, and has similar values and goals, is to go places and do things that really interest you. You will meet like-minded people there.
- Join a club aligned with your passion like a book club, card club, cooking club, nature conservancy, or wine lovers’ organization. It stands to reason that the people there will share your passion.
- Volunteer at a favorite charity, for a political campaign, or at church. You will meet good people just like you, who give of their time.
- Attend a class on cooking, adult continuing education, or dance – something that interests you.
- Check out Meet Up groups in your area and join a group specific to your pastimes like dancing, exercise, travel, hiking, skiing, or photography. These options bring you in close contact with people who share your interests.
- Dogs work wonders – take your dog to a dog park or dog-related functions to connect with other dog owners. If you are not a dog owner, consider becoming one!
Be out and about with your antenna up. You may just meet Mr. or Ms. Right at one of your favorite spots. There are good people out there looking for someone just like you, seeking true love and companionship. You simply need to know where to look.
Schedule your complimentary coaching session with me today for more ideas where to find romance. I am always here to help.
Wishing you love and blessings,